- What is conversion rate optimization
- Why conversion rate optimization is important
- The basics of conversion rate optimization
- Building and testing an optimization plan
- User experience and funnel optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Reducing bounce and exit rates
- Myths about conversion rate optimization
- Tools to test and optimize conversion
- Measuring conversion rate efforts calling winners
- Bonus advanced tips and hacks for cro
If organizational support was a challenge, you now have the tools you need to argue your case.
You now know how to build a CRO plan the right way, and you have the tools you need to run the tests that will put you on the right track.
While it may seem like an overstatement at this point, we’re going to say it one more time—optimization is strategic and cyclical. Despite the fact that you’re officially no longer a beginner, there is always room for improvement. Your tested winners may not always be winners, so don’t get comfortable. Stay on top of the game.
- You’re never “done” testing
- Guesses and hunches are great starting places, but…
- Data rules—don’t let opinions get in the way of facts
- Spending more on advertising without removing the barriers in your conversion funnel first is—literally—pouring money down the drain
- The spray and pray philosophy is a not a plan or a legitimate strategy
- Test everything—just not all at once
- And if find yourself with any questions, you can always return to your friendly neighborhood CRO guide.
Good luck! Before you leave, be sure to pay it forward. Share this guide with your friends and colleagues.
Whether you are developing a new product or have been selling the same one for years, you need user feedback.
With a 30% or higher response rate, every product owner should be asking their customers these questions.
The question with surveys, as with any other marketing effort, is how do you use surveys to drive the performance of your website, and ultimately, your business?